Wrath - d+M teaser

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by tally-ho, Jan 27, 2009.

1. that teaser toally makes me want to buy it...

sarcasm much

2. Uhm...
    What's the effect?

Sun|Sky

3. no clue. (stupid word counting)

4. this looks AWSOME! i dont know whut it is but its awsome! i have the old wrath but is this one
    different?

5. I guess we just wait til jan. 30th lol

6. #7 visualartist, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Thats wassup

7. i like lighters.....:D

d+M's tricks have not let me down so far...i might pick this up later

8. Fire always brings a smile to my face.
    Seeing d+M in the corner holding his head would make me guess it doesn't have the same effect on him :p

9. I love D+M, but this trailer was pointless.

I mean, what's the point of taking the time and effort for a trailer, if you don't even show anything?
    Oh well, I can't wait to see what it is.

10. I do too. But don't kill yourself accidentally and die................... I like that word.... DIE!!! (yu-gi-oh the abridged series reference) :p

11. Yeah, i kinda agree I don't really see the point of the trailer. As far as i can tell from the video the effect is: you have some one pick a card, light the deck on fire and their signature appears on the card... then you disappear from the chair you were sitting in. o_0

12. To create speculation and to cause people to want more.

-ThrallMind

13. Based on what I saw I'm guessing the effect is that the cards are put in the box, the box is lit on fire and everything disappears exept the spectator's card. I could be wrong though.

14. There is a reason this is called a TEASER and not a TRAILER.

15. no dude. If you knew anything about movies, it's called a teaser TRAILER, and then there is the theatrical trailer. They are both suppose to show small clips that preview the movie.

Now some movies like The Dark Knight and D+M's video Teaser trailer's were pointless. They showed nothing.

16. no. no more discussions of batman. anyways it doesnt matter what the trailer looks like, because i have yet to be disappointed by him. I posted this to show that it is probably going to be released soon.

17. Well atleast on the Dark Knight teaser you heard the butler "Alfred" talking, d+M's you see a chair...Im going with the british butler on this one.

18. That's nice but magic teaser's are different.

19. I have a jacket similiar to the one he's wearing in the video.