Wynn-ing

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
Hey guys, since nobody will really know when who won untill they get there package, people could post the time of the reciept sent to your email address just to see who has the higher possibility of wynning.

I bought mine at 7:01.6

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys, since nobody will really know when who won untill they get there package, people could post the time of the reciept sent to your email address just to see who has the higher possibility of wynning.

I bought mine at 7:01.6

I bought mine at 7:00.28 EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Haha i wish, although I am a very fast typer and stuff. I also own a Mac, so it is lightnin fast. Good luck to you all. Remember, Witness is the biggest prize of all. The contest was just incentive. I think we should all be happy that T11 decided to release this fabulous effect to us. Once again, good luck and congratulations to everybody who Wynns.

//David.Misner::

oh no!

is it already 7:00

it's 10:14 in the morning here.

i knew i'd miss this because of stupid time zones.

theory 11 need a clock showing the time they're running on.

anyone want to sell me their deck when they get it?

i didn't think so.

good luck guys.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Order Date: October 31, 2007 | 7:01:21pm EST

Man, I really hope that I got a deck. I've never won anything before through a magic site promotion.

Good luck all!

Shane K.
Hey, there is a first time for everything! I haven't either, so let's cross our incredibly dexterous fingers and hope we Wynn together!

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
I'm thinking order numbers might be a better way to tell, because if you're within 52 of the first lightning fast person you probably got it.

Order Date: October 31, 2007 | 7:02:06pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
oh sorry about that jack :(

Btw I'm working on my own version of Witness using crack pipes... at the end of the transformation you say: "turn the pipe that is now in your hands, everyone is now and addict"

... sorry... bad joke... had to tell someone...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results