Wynn Playing Cards - Shipping

Sep 1, 2007
ok,i ordered 6 wynn decks.they have been despathced over a week ago and i jus wondering if anyone from the uk,who used first class shipping has recieved theres.cheers guys.

cant wait for control.

Sep 2, 2007
Once the package leaves the theory11 warehouse, the shipping carrier has control over how fast it gets to you. All shipping times provided are estimates given by the shipping carrier -- ie, USPS, UPS.

For First Class International shipping, as stated on the shipping information page, delivery times vary from location to location, but are estimated at 7-21 days. Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days, and Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.

For all order related issues, always submit a support ticket directly at www.theory11.com/support. If your delivery time falls outside of the estimated range, give the support guys a buzz -- they'll try their best to find out exactly where the package is and when it should arrive.

P.S. I can't wait for Control either. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
cheers fella.i kinda fell stupid for posting this thread now.But it isnt the first pointless thread here,cheers for ya help.

Sep 2, 2007
cheers fella.i kinda fell stupid for posting this thread now.
It's fine-- hopefully, some members from the UK will chime in and let you know how long it took for their package to arrive via First Class International Shipping.

It's a great way to help pass the time 'till your Wynn's arrive. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
i am waiting for mine to arrive also......to the U.K. but the last order took about 14 days from recieving the conformation e-mail, i placed 2 orders for wyn decks on different days using 2 diffrent postage methods and the cheapest option arrived quicker.........

john.

Sep 1, 2007
cheers for ya response.when i ordered my tnr dvd from theory11,it took 6 days which was pretty fast.

i seen some red and blue wynns on ebay,u think its worth getting them.I know that dan and dave are sold out.plus they are from the uk, so should i.

wot u recomend the higgest bid i place.

Sep 10, 2007
yer, my copy of TNR arrived pretty quick also, most orders have , it just seems that it takes the cards longer.... might be the weight,
I bought a few packs of thw wynn blue/purple + red ..cancelled decks from e-bay just to see how they handled before getting the brown,
brown decks do seem to handle a bit better for me.... but everyone has there own opinion.
On TNR getting the borders to line up using bikes is a pain....but worth it in the end ... purchased a few forcing decks to use with the gimmicks i made, to save taking the cards out of new decks all the time.....

john.

Sep 10, 2007
my brick of wynn's arrived today 16 days after placing the order,
about what i expected after choosing the cheapest postage,
and they where held up by customs :mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results