Wynn Playing Cards

Aug 4, 2008
Ok, a few questions. Is there some sort of quality difference between the colors? It sounds like a dumb question (and probably is...), but anytime i see people using wynn's or advertising them they are brown backs. I found a guy in my magic ring selling 3 bricks for $90 but they are red and purple. I just wanted to make sure there was no quality difference before i snagged them.

Thanks a million

-Blake

Nov 17, 2007
Big quality difference. Browns are all around good, blues are good for fanning, reds are good for cuts. (There are a lot more pros and cons but those are the main points of each deck). Blue and reds are not that rare. Browns are a lot more rare. But still, 3 bricks for 90 bucks isn't bad at all.

Aug 4, 2008
WOW! what does color have to do with such a big quality difference? How do red and purple wynn's stand up against plain old bikes? Thanks for the help.

Sep 1, 2007
I like the feel of the Blue decks, but they don't last very long, the red decks I find feel waxy, dont like them at all. And I haven't tried browns.

Feb 2, 2008
Big quality difference. Browns are all around good, blues are good for fanning, reds are good for cuts. (There are a lot more pros and cons but those are the main points of each deck). Blue and reds are not that rare. Browns are a lot more rare. But still, 3 bricks for 90 bucks isn't bad at all.

Pretty much spot on for standard indexes and brown!

But i heard rumors that Jumbo Index Red/Blue feel the same as the Brown,,, anyone want to clearify this rumor?

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pretty much spot on for standard indexes and brown!

But i heard rumors that Jumbo Index Red/Blue feel the same as the Brown,,, anyone want to clearify this rumor?

Yes, the red and blue jumbo indexes feel like the brown ones (they too are jumbo index.

all the jumbo indexes are more rare than the normal indexes and the brown ones are the most rare

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results