Wynn's at Kardwell

Jan 27, 2008
are the wynns at kardwell the same quality as normal wynns they seem pretty cheap for wynns

Define "normal wynns."

Well, the Red and Blue and Brown Wynns are all different form each other. However, I think the feel of the Brown Wynns in comparison with the Red/Blue Wynns is most distinctive.

I wrote a review about the Brown Wynns:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=5126

So, yah, can you be a little more descriptive? I mean, have you even bothered to read your own post yet? we can't help if you can't convey your query properly.

..:Z:..

Nov 3, 2007
sorry to be more descriptive i have bought brown wynns and they feel great but do the ones at kardwell feel similar

D

Deleted member 2755

sorry to be more descriptive i have bought brown wynns and they feel great but do the ones at kardwell feel similar

I have not held any colored deck of Wynns so I cannot say from experience... however, I have heard from several people that all 3 do feel different, but similar... I also heard that the brown Wynns handle the best out of the red/blue/brown Wynns.

Jan 27, 2008

they're similarly distinctive. (Bad oxymoron?)

There is no "order" of which deck is better. It's all about personal preference. I mean, Chris Kenner uses Red Wynns yet, that is te most mocked color out of the entire wynn's trio.

..:Z:..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results