Wynn's & Centurions

Den

Feb 24, 2008
France
Hello all,

I am a new user on Theory 11. A part of E moved here and I'm very curious about this new theory :p.

Well, I wanted to buy some bicycle guardian decks when I've seen the Bee Wynn decks. Its caught my eyes and I had to get them.
Unfortunately they are not available. But the UPDATE note says : "Next Friday". Is the 29th ? Or these cards are currently not available for a moment ?

Second question about the centurions, have we any news about them ? I live in France and I'd feel stupid to purchase cards now just before the centurion's release...

My apologies for my english language.

Take care ;)

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hello Den,

It's always a pleasure to have someone new at the site! So on behalf of Theory11... WELCOME!
=)
About the theory
Well, there are 10 theories in magic (you can go look it up) then this is the 11th =)
"If there are 10 theories in magic... this is the 11th" -Wayne Houchin

Brown Wynn Playing cards are not availible at the moment due to the fact these (brown) types are very rare and have a nicer feel, but dananddave.com or kardwell.com have RED/BLUE Wynns that are still in print, but are the farthest thing from rare currently.

No news about centurions -no release date, no... actual pictures (not just images of the ace and the box).

Again, nice meeting you my French buddy =)

Take care,
Eugene

Den

Feb 24, 2008
France
Hello Den,

It's always a pleasure to have someone new at the site! So on behalf of Theory11... WELCOME!
=)
About the theory
Well, there are 10 theories in magic (you can go look it up) then this is the 11th =)
"If there are 10 theories in magic... this is the 11th" -Wayne Houchin

Brown Wynn Playing cards are not availible at the moment due to the fact these (brown) types are very rare and have a nicer feel, but dananddave.com or kardwell.com have RED/BLUE Wynns that are still in print, but are the farthest thing from rare currently.

No news about centurions -no release date, no... actual pictures (not just images of the ace and the box).

Again, nice meeting you my French buddy =)

Take care,
Eugene

Thank you for your welcome :)

Thus, I could not purchase these babies this next friday, it's too bad :confused:

EDIT: Apart from the colour, is the brown wynn and the red wynn identical ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
EDIT: Apart from the colour, is the brown wynn and the red wynn identical ?

go to the review section and search ' wynn review ', that should get you where you want to be. also if there is anything else you need don't be afraid to message me or just about anyone else on the forums.

also, about the seach thing I wasn't trying to be mean I just was wanting him to get acquanted to the search system.:D

I believe the Brown Wynns are Large Index while the Red Wynns are Normal Index sized.

The Wynn release windows often appear at 11:00pm Eastern almost every Friday, with a new video added to the 1-on-1 section. Make sure to check out the General Magic Discussion forums to see announcements on Brown Wynns and more.

-RA69

Oct 21, 2007
I believe the Brown Wynns are Large Index while the Red Wynns are Normal Index sized.

The Wynn release windows often appear at 11:00pm Eastern almost every Friday, with a new video added to the 1-on-1 section. Make sure to check out the General Magic Discussion forums to see announcements on Brown Wynns and more.

actually i just bought a deck of red wynns and a deck of blue wynns of ebay with large index...

Let me clarify everything for you. There are 3 Wynn decks, the blue, red, and brown. Theory11 sells only the brown decks since they believe it is rarer and has a better feel to it. The red and blue wynns are sold at http://www.kardwell.com and they also sell it at
http://www.gamblersgeneralstore.com. But if you wait a little longer http://www.dananddave.com/will release the red and blue wynns soon, and they will also be releasing there deck the Dan and Dave deck. Daniel Madison will be releasing the wynns also on his site soon http://danielmadison.co.uk/. Oh and both Daniel Madison and Dan and Dave are releasing the red and blue wynns, only theory11 sells the brown. Every Friday at 11:00 est. time there will be a Wynn release window open. These cards sell out in less than 4 minutes so do your best to go exactly when they’re out. Along with the wynns every Friday there are new 1 on 1s. For 5 dollars you can choose any of the vast amount of items there. The centurions are the new decks that theory11 will be releasing in the near future. There is a large thread at the general discussion forum discussing it. If you need any help just pm me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results