Wynns lasting longer?

Mar 12, 2008
hi guys!
i just got my brown wynns and i was wondering if any of you have any tips on makeing them last a bit loger, as they are really hard to come by. :)

thanks!!

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Keep them in a dry place when you're not using them.
Make sure your hands are clean when you are using them.
If you're going to do a ribbon spread or table work make sure the surface is clean.

Just pretty much use common sense.
Cheers!

p.s. remember in the end they're just cards.

Mar 12, 2008
Keep them in a dry place when you're not using them.
Make sure your hands are clean when you are using them.
If you're going to do a ribbon spread or table work make sure the surface is clean.

Just pretty much use common sense.
Cheers!

p.s. remember in the end they're just cards.

yeah well i meant somthing more than common sense :)
Thanks anyway!

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
There isn't any specific way to make Wynns last longer. Just standard: Porper Clip, wash your hands, dry place..

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Place each card in between two 5x8 pieces of 1/2" plexiglass and seal them shut with clear epoxy. They will be difficult to faro for a while, and won't fan well but they will last a lifetime and clump together nicely for flourishing.

...Also they will weigh around 400lbs.

Mar 12, 2008
Place each card in between two 5x8 pieces of 1/2" plexiglass and seal them shut with clear epoxy. They will be difficult to faro for a while, and won't fan well but they will last a lifetime and clump together nicely for flourishing.

HaHaHaHaHa!

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com

Haha that was awesome dude, but you never know some one out there might try it. "On the late show we introduce the world's strongest magician... his deck alone weighs 400 lbs."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results