Wynns or Tally Ho's?

Jun 25, 2008
I have found a seller that will sell 12 blue wynns or 12 blue fan back tally ho's
for about the same price. I need your help deciding which i should get.Please post your opinion.

Thanks,
theguardian123456

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
WYNNS!!!!!!!!!!! they are sooo cool and soooo nice. blue tally ho's are said to not feel as good as the ellusionist tallys, however wynns are nice and are said to feel much better and if bent, can be bent back to place. wynns can be used for anybody, advanced or not.

blue tally ho's are said to not feel as good as the ellusionist tallys,

Get your facts right. People don't like the vipers from E because there expensive, have a different finish, and there edges turn white.

Back on topic. Wynns are the best cards for cuts. They are stiffer than tallies and are great for flourishes. The down side is that they suck at fanning. They are really bad for fans and armspreads. But they are great for cuts.
Tallies are overall the best cards. They can fan, and are great for cuts. Not as stiff as wynns but they are stiff cards. It's all about the persons taste. You could try both and in the end choose one. I've tried both of them and personally I prefer Tallies.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Wynn are very good for cuts but I have no problems with Tally ho's.

I'm not a big fan of Wynn cards as I don't like the way they feel in my hands, I can also ruin a deck of them in a day while tally ho's and other decks are still good to use over and over again.

As someone mentioned above they do suck for fans. Fresh out of the box you can pull of a few fans, use them for 20 minutes and the fans look hideous.

Feb 2, 2008
After i handled wynns, i would say w/o a doubt pick the ciolet and red wynns over any tally's.

Tally's are a bit too soft... for me and since they don't hold as well as wynns,,,, messier for flourishing.

It is give and take.... better hold = worse fans and vice versa.

But hold > fans for me so wynns

sinjin7

Elite Member
Apr 19, 2008
If you're looking at Tally's priced the same as Wynns, then you're looking at way over-priced Tallys. You can get a brick of Q1 Tallys on eBay for under $25 and that includes shipping (look up the seller FullBoatDealer). Tallys are the best all-around cards and they fan beautifully, unlike Wynns.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results