Wynns

Oct 13, 2008
Rather recently, I ordered a whopping two bricks of Wynns from Kardwell. I received my order two days ago, and wanted to make sure that I had ample time to use them before I went writing a review, quite dissimilar to the many, many Propaganda reviews popping up on the boards that seem to be written the day of the decks being received.

Enough of that, however, on to the decks.

Opening my first deck up, there was definitely a noticeable difference between the Wynns and any other deck I've ever handled. I've always been happy with Tally-Hos, but the Wynn finish was a nice twist. They clump very nicely, and I swear, I'll be darned if anyone ever tells me that these cards weren't made expressly for flourishing.

They fan rather crappily, but their capability is adequate, and I would rather have the clumping anyways.

I probably don't need to review the look, considering they are pretty simple and you can find pictures at a dime a dozen on google or something, but I like the simplistic look, and in any case, they're better than those god-awful Propagandas everyone's going nuts over.

In hindsight, I probably didn't need to order two bricks, which is enough of an order to last me well into the next lifetime, as I've been using the same deck for almost 48 hours straight, dropping it many times over, and the thing still functions as well as when I first handled it.

They're definitely different, and if I'm ever going to go on a spree of performing nothing but effects, I'll probably leave the Wynns at home. Not to say that they can't be used for tricks, but I feel like Tallies are a better option for them.

Overall, a thumbs up.

Keep it real (Merry Christmas as well),
Sun|Sky

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Happy to see other Wynn fanboys like myself on here.

Sun/Sky like the other posts above I would recommend trying a deck or two of the browns. If you like the others I don’t think you will be disappointed with them. Their handling characteristics are similar but the browns handle slightly better and hold off a little longer before they start to clump up. If you like them clumpy just be patient they'll get there don’t worry.

Besides their beautiful and elegant look, because of the way the handle I think you'll find folks either like them or they don’t. Which is fine by me. If they do then welcome to the club. If they don’t that’s more for me to obtain in the future.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I ordered 1 brick but cant open them until thursday. Same as yours standard index 6 blue/6 red. I hope I like them as much as you.

-Michael

Nov 10, 2007
Rather recently, I ordered a whopping two bricks of Wynns from Kardwell. I received my order two days ago, and wanted to make sure that I had ample time to use them before I went writing a review, quite dissimilar to the many, many Propaganda reviews popping up on the boards that seem to be written the day of the decks being received.

Enough of that, however, on to the decks.

Opening my first deck up, there was definitely a noticeable difference between the Wynns and any other deck I've ever handled. I've always been happy with Tally-Hos, but the Wynn finish was a nice twist. They clump very nicely, and I swear, I'll be darned if anyone ever tells me that these cards weren't made expressly for flourishing.

They fan rather crappily, but their capability is adequate, and I would rather have the clumping anyways.

I probably don't need to review the look, considering they are pretty simple and you can find pictures at a dime a dozen on google or something, but I like the simplistic look, and in any case, they're better than those god-awful Propagandas everyone's going nuts over.

In hindsight, I probably didn't need to order two bricks, which is enough of an order to last me well into the next lifetime, as I've been using the same deck for almost 48 hours straight, dropping it many times over, and the thing still functions as well as when I first handled it.

They're definitely different, and if I'm ever going to go on a spree of performing nothing but effects, I'll probably leave the Wynns at home. Not to say that they can't be used for tricks, but I feel like Tallies are a better option for them.

Overall, a thumbs up.

Keep it real (Merry Christmas as well),
Sun|Sky

So you dont believe in opinions obviously.

Oct 13, 2008
So you dont believe in opinions obviously.

I believe in opinions, just not those fabricated on an hour or two of messing with a brand new deck. EDIT: That is, if you're talking about my view on Propagandas. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're basing your thesis on.

@Michael Nasello:

I hope so too. I've found that some of the decks start out with a click to them (they're either bowed one way, or bowed the other at any given time), but that soon disappears with a bit of jamming (and, granted, dropping ;)).

Sun|Sky

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results