Wynns...

Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys im getting wynns for xmas and i obviously cant open them till xmas oterwise there will be less meaning. but will anyone fill me in on some info i not necessarily 'need' but interesting or should know. anything from pros to cons i should know? my info just to fill you guys in im a flourisher. haha are they good, bad, mediocre cards? ANYTHING i should know or intersting facts? please do tell all the info you can! thanks a bunch!

Oct 6, 2007
im looking for something from the PEOPLE not the people that sell the. i need some cons, because whenever people sell/review something they never add cons so.... im looking for someone to mention some cons....

im looking for something from the PEOPLE not the people that sell the. i need some cons, because whenever people sell/review something they never add cons so.... im looking for someone to mention some cons....
I can't really think of any (unless you don't like the back design, but I love it). They are really very good cards.

Just got my brick in today and after playing with them am highly considering ordering another brick. I absolutely love how they feel, for both flourishing and magic.

its hard to find cons in something that is so great. ever thought of that? lol
the only thing most peopel dont like is the fact that they are jumbo index. but that really does not bother me, i wouldnt perform with them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results