X Cut- Tutorial

why don't you used thumb cuts.. because jerry uses the l cut and u use something n the middle of those... ^^

? I don't understand you. Why should I substitute my Thumb Cut for my X Cut or my L Cut? Why can't I learn all of them?:confused: Cardistry isn't to learn ONE core move but to learn multiple things.

I think you're misunderstanding the flourishes
The "L" Cut, "X" Cut, and "Thumb" Cut are all different moves. Coincidentally they are all published in the same book (Encylopedia of Card Flourishes) by Jerry Cestowski. I know how to do all of them and this tutorial is only for the "X" Cut. Hope that clears things up.

you misunderstood me.... ok... the x cut is just a combo.... in each hand you doing this mix of l- and thumb cut and then just cross your hands... right?
like i said jerry is doing the l cut for this... but you doing in your hands something like a mix of thumb cut and l-cut... i just want to know why don't u use the thumb cut for both hands and then corss them.... would look better and is easier....^^ (sry for bad english i'm german)

you misunderstood me.... ok... the x cut is just a combo.... in each hand you doing this mix of l- and thumb cut and then just cross your hands... right?
like i said jerry is doing the l cut for this... but you doing in your hands something like a mix of thumb cut and l-cut... i just want to know why don't u use the thumb cut for both hands and then corss them.... would look better and is easier....^^ (sry for bad english i'm german)

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. Should've said that in the first place ;) . The answer is because this is a "X Cut Tutorial" if someone wants to combo it then they'll do it on their own. But here I'm just teaching you the "X" Cut. Hope this clears things upppppppppppp.

To answer your question its because thumb cuts and X cuts are 2 different moves. Jerry C. came up with the X cuts and put them in his book EOPCF along with the thumb cuts. The reason MLB doesnt do just thumb cuts is because the X cuts look sleightly diiferent and can be usedin combos like L-X quad cuts.

Hope that helps

oh okay finally i got it... i just thought that it's combo that is called x- cut because of the x formation... becasue you could calle a thumb cut combo x-cut because of that....how ever thanks^^

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results