Xtreme Beginnerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2007
xtreame begginers or more like xtreame losers!!!!
this was one of the worst purcheses ever!!!
They teach you the most retarted flourishes ever!!!
the teaching sucks monkey lugnuts!!!
Someone watching you could easily preform this crap!!!!!!
big waste of time on getting manicures (MANICURES!!!)
seriously they tell you to were matching jewlry with your BUTTONS!!!
and ohh my god they teach you to open a box AMAZING!!!!!
dont get this!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!:D

Dec 7, 2007
and just for that i want you to waste 40bucks or better yet i will sell you mine for 5 dollars

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
xtreame begginers or more like xtreame losers!!!!
this was one of the worst purcheses ever!!!
They teach you the most retarted flourishes ever!!!
the teaching sucks monkey lugnuts!!!
Someone watching you could easily preform this crap!!!!!!
big waste of time on getting manicures (MANICURES!!!)
seriously they tell you to were matching jewlry with your BUTTONS!!!
and ohh my god they teach you to open a box AMAZING!!!!!
dont get this!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!:D

I agree on the fact that the flourishes are simple, but that does NOT mean that they suck. Think where Dan and Dave would be without these simple flourishes. Probobly working in Mcdonnalds (no offence). I got it, and it was a really good buy, seeing as i was a beginner. I only knew how to do a Charlier before i got this, and then i found out that i was doing it wrong! XB is a really good buy for all those who are just starting out in Flourishes. The teaching is practicly the same as DnD's so lay off them for a bit. I compleatly DISAGREE on everything exept that the flourishes they teach are simple.

Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
5$??? Dude You have no idea what u are talking about... Dan and Dave sleights start with the XB moves. Fanning properly is the basics to Flourishing...... So if you mean that you can't do the 'simple' flourish and by that you wasted 40$ then say that not bagging outa perfectly good DVD.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Wow. You must be really good. So good in fact that even the fanning section with Jerry C. didnt benefit you? Honestly man, give me a break.

You want to give idiotic reviews or even sell XB for 5 bucks then I invite you to just come on over to Handlordz and post your colorful opinions there.

Just PM De' or Jerry and let 'em know what you think.

http://superhandz.yuku.com/

BTW, when is your DVD coming out?

Sep 4, 2007
The OP must be really an expert with cards. Any beginner would have benefited immensely from this DVD. I started out with this, as a complete novice, and came out greatly enriched and even more confident. Granted, the manicure part of the DVD, and some others may not have done much for me, but hey, they work for Devo, and look where it has gotten him.

The flourishes are SIMPLE. But they are not EASY to a beginner. If you can do a Charlier straight off the bat once you see it, then you are bull****ting, or else my eyes are tricking me.

Oh and, yeah, FANNING. Let us all see how perfectly you fan. Put up a video. If you can pull off a pressure fan as slick and as even as Jerry or Huron, then you have the right to trash the DVD the way you did. Perhaps not, but hey, you can dream, right?

I am sorry but the DVD is geared for a complete novice, who has only the amount of experience that Q shows in the DVD. Judge your abilities better before buying a DVD next time.

But wait, who would not benefit from the Fanning section of the DVD...?

Oh and, copious amounts of punctuation do not aid your point in any sense.

Jan 31, 2008
Jeez dude, seriously that was childish. Just because you may not like De'vo doesn't mean you can just trash-talk his DVDs like that. If you didn't like it, complain to De' or Jerry, they tried to make the best DVD for beginners and I'm sure one of them can apologize for the lack of hard material in a beginners DVD, or the improper teaching or whatever you didn't like, and you are honestly the first person I've heard of who didn't like the DVD, The people on this fourm may not like De', but talking like that isn't going to get you any respect.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

There is a lot of bashing going on right now in this thread. Please try to keep all discussion as civil and respectful as possible, and all criticism constructive.

Thanks everyone,
TDA

Dec 7, 2007
Wait a minute , Wait a minute people im sorry for this thread bieng posted my friend was over while i was logged on and posted this stuff after seeing the dvds i wouldnt agree with most the stuff he says about it except its really easy which is why i got it a while back so i can start off getting my fingers use to flourishing so if you are a beginner this is in fact a GOOD buy im sorry about that post...

I hate the DVD also, worst purchase.
I will never again buy from "Devo."

First off all the dvd was made for begginers. It was made way back in 2004-2005 and it helps people alot, especialy the fanning section. What I've found out that in the jeff mcbridge section he has a 2 card finger twirl which I think huron made a variation on it. The fanning workshop is amazing. If you think your so good for the dvd then try devo's harder dvds like cradle to the grave, cobra dvd and his soon to be released shattenrich. I'd like to see you do a king cobra.

Hahahahahahahaha I rule:D

Aug 31, 2007
Wait a minute , Wait a minute people im sorry for this thread bieng posted my friend was over while i was logged on and posted this stuff after seeing the dvds i wouldnt agree with most the stuff he says about it except its really easy which is why i got it a while back so i can start off getting my fingers use to flourishing so if you are a beginner this is in fact a GOOD buy im sorry about that post...

lol. Sounds like a bunch of crap. And does the term Xtreme BEGINNERZ mean anything to you?

Oct 28, 2007
Raa1993 you dimed me out!!! no just kidding, but i did write that post because i Think that was a waste of money!

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
First off all the dvd was made for begginers. It was made way back in 2004-2005 and it helps people alot, especialy the fanning section. What I've found out that in the jeff mcbridge section he has a 2 card finger twirl which I think huron made a variation on it. The fanning workshop is amazing. If you think your so good for the dvd then try devo's harder dvds like cradle to the grave, cobra dvd and his soon to be released shattenrich. I'd like to see you do a king cobra.

Hahahahahahahaha I rule:D

Agreed. Except its Mcbride not McBridge :p

Theres good stuff on XB. Id like to see the guy who started this thread put up his video of a simple opener and a flash drei with the impossible stack closer. All can be learned from XB.

Oct 28, 2007
Dude I completly would put up a video but unfourtunatly i don't have a camera but I am working on it some everybody calm down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results