Xtreme Bundle

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey guys! I'm considering buying the Xtreme Bundle by De'vo.
I'll probably get a different answer in both places, but i have a few questions
(I'm an intermediate going advanced flourisher (mastered most of dan and daves stuff)
•Is it worth it? (The bundle?)
•What are the teaching Methods for the 3 DVD's? (Xtreme Beginnerz, Cradle to Grave, Cobra Cut)
•about how ong will it take you to master (if you practice about 8-9 hours a day?)

Thanks again guys!
Eugene

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys! I'm considering buying the Xtreme Bundle by De'vo.
I'll probably get a different answer in both places, but i have a few questions
(I'm an intermediate going advanced flourisher (mastered most of dan and daves stuff)
•Is it worth it? (The bundle?)
•What are the teaching Methods for the 3 DVD's? (Xtreme Beginnerz, Cradle to Grave, Cobra Cut)
•about how ong will it take you to master (if you practice about 8-9 hours a day?)

Thanks again guys!
Eugene

I know your skill level.

YOU are too advanced for XB already but it still might be a nice pick up. Honestly anyone who says they hate XB is 99% likely a person who has no idea what there talking about and or another flourish poser.

Cobra cut is a knack I can do it but I didn't buy it. If you just think your only gonna use the basic one then get one of the genii magazines I herd one of the issues teaches it.

Cradle to grave...mmmm well it got some good concepts and al. I guess its best for you if you really want it. sooo yeah.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
yeah i ust wanna learn some cuts and get a kick outta it! its not supposed to be hard or easy, i just wanna have fun! thats why i'm considering XB =)
and i feel its good to learn something new too! it wont hurt =)

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
practicing 8-9 hours a day?
hard to believe...

XB is too easy for you and and Cradle to grave doesnt have much content...

kevin

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
practicing 8-9 hours a day?
hard to believe...

XB is too easy for you and and Cradle to grave doesnt have much content...

kevin

yeah haha i usually do, unless im hanging out with my friends and stuff, but on a regular basis around... 8hours and 30 mins..? isnt that how long you guys practice? the norm...?

Jan 31, 2008
yeah haha i usually do, unless im hanging out with my friends and stuff, but on a regular basis around... 8hours and 30 mins..? isnt that how long you guys practice? the norm...?

Damn.

Do you skip school :) ? I wish I had half that time to practice :( Unfortuneatly old-age and homework catch up to us all, Dammit!

Sep 1, 2007
Cobra cut is a knack I can do it but I didn't buy it. If you just think your only gonna use the basic one then get one of the genii magazines I herd one of the issues teaches it.

it's actually taught in an issue of "street magic magazine" which you can also buy from the handlordz store.

the genii issue with de'vo interview taught an opener and the "vierek" SSS.

eugene, don't forget to check out the companion DVDs to the flourishman's encyclopedia. they're the best value in flourishing DVDs anywhere, each one has literally hundreds of moves on it. although they are not taught, just seeing them done and realizing the possibilities will advance your technique a lot.

Sep 1, 2007
yes it does, they both have a long and pretty good interview. the genii interview is notable because it was when all the drama was going around and before I even knew about flourishing so it helps fill in some history for the n00bs like myself. (some comments in there made me go "whoa" lol)

the street magic magazine interview is more of an intro to de'vo, XCM and the history. actually there's a lot of overlap between the two interviews but it's worth getting both magazines because the XCM tutorials are different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results