Yes! I just learned my second cut!

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I really like the Dan and Dave style cuts, but usually buy magic dvd's. I decided to buy DanandDaves molecule 1-on-1, and I learned that a while back. Now thanks to youtube and decknique.net, I just learned the Werm!! I love it so much, that I might send some magic stuff back that I got for christmas, and get DanandDave's The System!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well congrats on learning your second cut. But beware though, the system is only taught in "Follow Along" form. Meaning they only slow the cuts down (but they REALLY slow it down a LOT) so you can follow along. There are no text or voice instructions. Although some cuts are taught with voice in Pasteboard Animations. Anyways, good luck!

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hey, nice one :) I remember the feeling of learning my first few cuts, and still now - accomplishing one I've been working on a while is a really satisfying feeling.

I wouldn't recommend The System yet, though. I may get ripped and slated for this, but I'd stick to Youtube. There are some great tutorials there for your level, and The System may be a little advanced for you yet.

I'd recommend learning a few utility flourishes too;

- The Charlier Cut
- The Sybil
- The Revolution

One you've got these three down, smooth as hell, and you know a few newer, more advanced flourishes (maybe from Youtube?), then I'd recommend moving onto The System.

Please, feel free to PM me if you want any more help.

-Sam H

Nov 17, 2007
Congrats man. But, word of advice. As Sam Hardy said, make SURE you have the one hand revolution down before trying to tackle the System flourishes. Porbably like...90% of those cuts rely on the revolution. Once you have that down, The System is all your's.

I wish you luck on your journey into the cardisty world. It will be a long, hard, fun, one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results