Yet another Control question: Shipping Time

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I got up at 4:00am this moring to purchese "Control" and to be entered into the compitition. I have recived my recipt, but not my shipping confrimation yet. Will it ship on Monday because Sunday is so close there would be no poin in sending it out? If anyone can help me, that would be great.

Thanks

Felix

Sep 2, 2007
All orders -- both international and domestic -- ship out and leave the theory11 warehouse within 24 hours, of course, on business days (Monday through Friday).

Therefore, it's safe to assume that your package will probably be shipped on Monday. For any order related issues, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
All orders -- both international and domestic -- ship out and leave the theory11 warehouse within 24 hours, of course, on business days (Monday through Friday).

Therefore, it's safe to assume that your package will probably be shipped on Monday. For any order related issues, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support.

Cheers,
JTM

Ahhh, thanks Jack.

I checked the shipping status...and it says "not shipped"...and it's Monday...
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
It is very early in the morning and therefore orders are not shipped out this early. You should receive your shipping confirmation later in the day. If you do NOT receive your shipping confirmation today at all, tomorrow submit a ticket at www.theory11.com/support. All inquiries are responded to within 12 business hours!

Mitchell

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
me too, though i ordered DD on saturday, it seems that i have no shipping confirmation all monday.... (im not gonna submit a ticket yet as im sure it will be shipped) its just im pretty impatient lol, but you must all be busy with the control dvds etc...

Sep 2, 2007
me too, though i ordered DD on saturday, it seems that i have no shipping confirmation all monday.... (im not gonna submit a ticket yet as im sure it will be shipped) its just im pretty impatient lol, but you must all be busy with the control dvds etc...
All orders are shipped out of the theory warehouse within 24 business hours. Be sure to check your Junk Mail folders, as the shipping confirmation may have gotten misfiled in there.

For any and all order related issues, questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket for a crazy fast response.

Cheers,
JTM

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i know, thanks for that, though ive been researching and checking my inbox by the hour, and ive submitted a ticket recently so hopefully it will be answered within 12 hours... :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results