Yet Another Question About the New TnR

Sep 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey I was wondering if anybody knew what the price of the Mathew Bich's TnR was going to be because right now I'm running a little low on money.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Actually, I think it will be more high teens low twenties, the same as Witness. They don't have to sell a gimmick (I hope) so it shouldn't be quite so expensive.

//David.Misner::

Actually, I think it will be more high teens low twenties, the same as Witness. They don't have to sell a gimmick (I hope) so it shouldn't be quite so expensive.

//David.Misner::

I think it's going to be 24.95. It doesn't use a gimmick, but it's a more complex routine probably. Also, Witness was featured in a book which lowered the price.

Sep 1, 2007
Great effects need great teaching. I don't think the routine would be complex at all. It looks very simple, and to the point. Most effects like that really are.

Great effects need great teaching. I don't think the routine would be complex at all. It looks very simple, and to the point. Most effects like that really are.

By complex, I mean it will take time to teach it, since it's not a gimmicked effect and it doesn't look super simple. It's very straight-forward though. I love. Can't wait to see the reviews.

Sep 1, 2007
holy CRAP i'm not one to buy into the hype machines, but i just watched the trailer and... DAM!!!! this TnR looks good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results