Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Sorry for the plethora of questions coming from my end, but I have a question about Smoke.

After practicing Smoke for a little bit here in my room, it's starting to smell weird and kind of awful in here. It smells a little bit like pee. I know it sounds weird, but it never smelled like that before I started practicing Smoke. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do I get rid of the smell? I've tried scented Febreeze, and no luck. :(

-Casey

Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys,

Sorry for the plethora of questions coming from my end, but I have a question about Smoke.

After practicing Smoke for a little bit here in my room, it's starting to smell weird and kind of awful in here. It smells a little bit like pee. I know it sounds weird, but it never smelled like that before I started practicing Smoke. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do I get rid of the smell? I've tried scented Febreeze, and no luck. :(

-Casey
Just keep spraying Febreeze and stop doing smoke in your room too often. If you're going to keep doing it, do it in a well ventilated area.

Last edited by a moderator:

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
Try installing 2 fans in your room, and let them turned on for a few hours (with the windows wide open) and in the meantime spray your room with some air-freshners.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Wait, you're smoking a sharpie? Now I've heard of sniffing markers, but smoking them? That can't be healthy. I'd knock that off man before you get addicted or something. [/sarcasm]

I didn't think smoke needed refills, does it?

JB says that they provide you with enough for about 750-1000 performances... depending on how much smoke you produce at a time. Refills will be necessary if you perform smoke enough.

Jul 14, 2010
lol just let the window open...
you ll figure out a way to handle with this,lol

kids these days...go online for advice on the simplest life-situations :D

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I have not experienced any issues like that either. Has it been raining? Do you have any pets? Is there someone who hates you that has access to your room?

Jun 10, 2010
Yeah, I have not experienced any issues like that either. Has it been raining? Do you have any pets? Is there someone who hates you that has access to your room?

Dan, I have a feeling it doesn't involve someone walking into casey's room and taking a piss all over his stuff... He literally performs it like all the time in his room.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Casey,

I verified this with our team, and there is no way - to my knowledge - this has anything to do with Smoke. The amount of liquid involved in the SMOKE gimmick is super TINY, and it is absolutely odorless. If you have any further questions on the matter, contact our support, but I do not believe this issue to be in any way related to this effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results