Yigal Mesika - Loops DVD Review

Sep 1, 2007
I'm really sorry, but I'm saying this in the nicest way I can..

You call this a review? I mean, couldn't you at least tell us about some of the material in the DVD? Look through some of the reviews in this forum to get a taste of what a review should really look like. With just a sentence in your "review", we can't even tell if you really own the DVDs.

Again I apologize if I came across as rude, this is purely contructive criticism.

despite your "review"

depending what loops DVD you are on about, i have the guerilla guide to suing loops. the tricks on each of them are all amazing, i definatly had fun using them, how ever the loops themselves i feel are not as good as what they make out to be, the E team were like wow there strong... to be honest they wernt in my opinion and not worth the money. how ever i puchased some IET from penguin magic, a whole role for the same price as the E loops. and these are probably not as good quality, they are more invisible in the right lighting, but have a higher glare in the wrong lighting. but for the price, being able to make 200-300, definatly worth it.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Amazing review my friend, very informative...very exciting. I almost wet my pants when I read it, two thumbs up.

-Cyrus

Feb 8, 2008
Finn Jon And Yigal Mesika Loops 1&2: Review

Hey guys, I don't want to repost, but you can check out my review on Theory 11 of the Loops set by going [here]. I also found this review [here]. Hope that helps. It was certainly well worth the money!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results