Yigal Mesika Wax

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by CynxMagic, Jan 23, 2018.

1. My question is Yigal Mesika Wax edible? I heard it was, but I wanna check to make sure.
  2. Yes it is. I would not necessarly put it on toasted bread for breakfast but it should be perfectly safe.
    010rusty likes this.
  3. Lol, thanks!
  4. This may be stupid, and I don't want to sound rude, but why exactly?
  5. I don't want to expose anything but... some of the tricks taught with some gimmicks using mesika wax end up with you eating the thing the wax was attached to.
    010rusty likes this.
  6. uhhhh...ok.....
    sounds really interesting.
  7. Take a look at the trailer :)
    Some effects end with you eating the thing you're levitating.

(Though I was secretly hoping for a "I may have accidentally mistaken it for a cracker....")
    010rusty and ncaron like this.
  8. I have to point out though... Mesika wax is FDA approved... but it's often tangled with spider thread... which I am not sure has been FDA approved. I doubt there is any real issue here... but thought it was worth mentionning.
  9. I'm fairly certain I've (accidentally) eaten his IT before... I think we're ok lol

But seriously, just make sure. I'm sure you can hit him up on his website or something :)
  10. I don't really care tbh. I don't think the amount of thread I might accidently eat it going to have a big effect on my health.
    Maaz Hasan likes this.
  11. I immediately thought about this review for "the stealth pen tip replacement"
    I actually really want to hear this whole story.
    Maaz Hasan likes this.
  12. Since we were talking Mesika devices I read that as someone swallowing his spider pen pro by accident... was wondering how that could happen!
    010rusty likes this.