You can write about Outbreak?

Dec 30, 2013
Hi my card friends , i want to buy this dvd , if you have Suggestions,reviews or something pls write here!

May 17, 2014
Outbreak is pretty fly

I've had the dvd for a couple weeks now, and I'll tell you this: the trailer doesn't even show a fraction of the awesome flourishes on fancy outbreak. The selection ranges from one card twirls, to fast and complex 2 handed cuts. The silent explanations fork for most moves, but sometimes leave a little to be desired. I would recommend outbreak to intermediate to advanced cardists.

Apr 25, 2014
St. Louis
You can download the D&D Outbreak app for free and preview all tricks on the DVD and then just purchase the ones you like. You can do the same thing for Project Aviv and Papercuts. Honestly I like the moves on Outbreak way better than they are depicted on the trailer. The trailer is pretty sweet visually though.

Nov 9, 2013
I don't really like the way that the flourishes on Outbreak are explained. Or rather, how they aren't explained. They are done in slow-motion, from angles where sometimes it is hard to see what's going on with no text pop-ups or anything. The app is still a good idea though.

Jan 13, 2015
The selection ranges from one card twirls, to fast and complex 2 handed cuts. The silent explanations fork for most moves, but sometimes leave a little to be desired. I would recommend outbreak to intermediate to advanced cardists. ???

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results