You guys are awesome!

Sep 1, 2007
I just wanted to let everyone behind theory eleven that it is incredible what they have done and that I can't thank you guys enough for creating such an incredible site.Not only that but you guys even post in the forums too.No a lot of magic sites do that.Sorry to make a whole topic on this.But I just needed to let that be known.

Feel free to express you greatfulness to the T11 team here.

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
I hope this is what you guys are making it out to be.

But please do not turn into ellusionist and want money over quality.

I belive and hope you won't. :)

With the Bucks & Kenner & Asher, Richard and all the others, I Have Faith.

Good luck with this and i hope it becomes everything you want.

Sep 1, 2007
I have no doubt in my mind this is all it's made out to be ,the advice given in some of these vid's are incredible.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I feel so much more at home on these forums than I ever did at the Ellusionist forums. I'm not bashing them or their products, but as for my own personal preference...I'll be making Theory 11 my first stop when needed. I too feel much more secure about the information and lessons I'll be recieving through the DVD's and 1-on-1 sections from the guys at Theory 11.

I believe that this site will be here for the long haul, and from now until the end (if ever) I'll just call this place home. Magically speaking of course!

I'm hoping through the products and teachings that I'll be able to expand my knowledge significantly enough to be able to provide at least some help to anyone who needs it. I'm ready to learn.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
The teaching is defenately the best out there.I mean come on,have you seen Wayne's teaching it's incredible.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I just wanted to let everyone behind theory eleven that it is incredible what they have done and that I can't thank you guys enough for creating such an incredible site.Not only that but you guys even post in the forums too.No a lot of magic sites do that.Sorry to make a whole topic on this.But I just needed to let that be known.

Feel free to express you greatfulness to the T11 team here.

amen, this is actually the one site I can say that Im on constantly. Thanks T11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results