Your best trick

Jun 22, 2010
Hi, what is your best "easy to perform" trick, best trick of all, and your best trick that requires sleight of hand skill like false shuffling, or dealing, or shifts, or anything like that?

P.S. By best, I mean the trick that gets the most reaction.
I am only talking about card tricks.

Thank you.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Hi, what is your best "easy to perform" trick, best trick of all, and your best trick that requires sleight of hand skill like false shuffling, or dealing, or shifts, or anything like that?

P.S. By best, I mean the trick that gets the most reaction.
I am only talking about card tricks.

Thank you.

easy card trick. Ed Marlo's Matching Miricale from M.I.N.T #1

others that require some of the sleight of hand that you written:

10 to 1 Martin A. Nash
Jacks or Better Martin A. Nash
F.B.I Card Bill Simon
The Sting by Darwin Ortiz or anything by Darwin Ortiz
and this list would go on for awhile.

I also agree with chris about ACR. If its done right holy hell you get some reactions. One of the beautiful things about ACR is that you can mold it to fit your style. I have seen many variations of the ACR.

Mike

Jan 17, 2010
Untitled by Luke Dancy.
ACR
triumph
A in the spectators hands change that is just a double lift... Haha
the biddle trick.
And most certainly Stigmata by Wayne houchin

Sep 2, 2009
The best "easy to perform card trick" : Dead Reckoning (John Bannon), with no hesitation. No sleight of hand, the spectator can himself lose his card, and the way you find it back....Pure mind reading !

The best tricks that requires sleight of hand : Flippant Triumph (Ernest Earick) and Last Man Standing (John Bannon).

Hope this helps :)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I use my version of Para-Optic Vision if I want something fairly quick.
A good peek is always great.
My OoTW is always great.
Mind Lapse is my baby that comes out if I really want to make a serious impression.

My imprumtu card prediction. Little to no slight of hand, can be done on the spot with no setup in the least. The spectators can shuffle the cards before, during, (and if they really want to) after the performance. Works every time.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
The most easy trick that gets the best reactions for me is simply the control of the spectators card to the top, then I do the DL and show that it's not their card. After that I give them "wrong" card and tell 'em to hold it between his/her hands. And you know what the climax will be, of course. The two card monte is relatively easy for me, and also gets the great reactions. Biddle trick, ACR, Two cards transpo (between the cards in spectator's and my hands).

Nov 8, 2007
The strongest thing with a deck of cards, for me, is Out of this World after the spectator shuffles the deck.

I use a combination of the Green Angle Separation and the last move in PH's Galaxy. Pure astonishment every single time.

I don't have a lot of opportunities to perform it since it does require a certain environment, but when the time is right it's a total knockout.

Jul 8, 2009
For me, the easist trick that gets the best reaction is the Crossroads Deck. No sleight of hand whatsoever and it absolutely floors people. Another easy trick that involves one tiny simple move is Oz Pearlman's Clutch. Again, lay people simple can not fathom how they can shuffle cards, select a card, put it back in the deck, they shuffle again, it is put in the cardcase and then in their pocket (or purse) and you reach in and take out their card without looking in a matter of 1 or 2 seconds.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The strongest thing with a deck of cards, for me, is Out of this World after the spectator shuffles the deck.

I use a combination of the Green Angle Separation and the last move in PH's Galaxy. Pure astonishment every single time.

I don't have a lot of opportunities to perform it since it does require a certain environment, but when the time is right it's a total knockout.

Don't let Harry Lorayne hear you talking about the Green A.S. :p

On that note, though, check out Close-Up Card Magic.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Deja Vu , TiVo 2.0 , Ishkabible Sandwich , The Biddle Trick and Long Division gets alot of screaming especially form girls =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2010
Thanks everyone! I will look at all of those tricks, and learn the ones that interest me, some of them are already familiar to me, but some are not, so it is helping. If someone has other tricks that get great reactions, please share it too.
Thank you.

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
My best impromptu card trick is without a doubt is my ACR.

My best card trick with prep is Panic by Aaron Fisher.

My best at the table card trick is my variation of The Hoffinzer Ace Problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results