Your favorite color change ... ?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, I wouldn't perform just a colour change, but that aside, favourite colour changes... The Passover Change... Alain Nu's Winter Change variation... And can't go past a good Erdnase Change - I use the technique found in Jon Racherbaumer's Card Finesse II, except just for a single change (I'd credit it more precisely, but my ex-girlfriend has the book, and I don't particularly feel like contacting her! :p).

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
The most commonly used changes are always best.

-Erdnase (180 degrees)
-Shapeshifter (180 degrees)
-Winter Change (great angles if you have a large palm, if not about 120 degrees)
-Cardini or Ego change (90 degrees)

My favorite at the moment is the winter change because it looks so magical :p

Nov 3, 2009
ive seen the winter change, but im not sure where its taught.

can someone clue me in?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Man D, it's always fun watching your winter change. You do full on spirit fingers, it's hilarious.

The Winter Change is taught in a LOT of sources. It's by John Cornelius.

Hot Shot Colour Changes - Ben Salinas
Color Changes - Jay Noblezada
The Award-Winning Magic of John Cornelius - Lance Pierce

I've heard it's also on Full Metal Jacket by Syd Segal and JC Wagner, but have not confirmed this.

Dec 4, 2009
I am absolutely in love with the Hover change, Paintbrush, Flippant, Hurricane, Impulse, and Erdnase changes.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Erdnase, Top change (yeah, it's not 'visual' but it works), I find myself doing the Ego change with small audiences, Winter change is great (though these spirit fingers sound like they'd double the impact...)

Just a few

The clipshift is pretty amazing in the right hands, not my cup of tea though.

Dec 4, 2009
Yeah, forgot about the ego change.. Daniel has given me a lot of great tips on it.

I hate how most people flick the card really fast.looks like crap IMO...

He described it to me as a card melt. A lot softer and quieter, while you spread your fingers apart.

Sep 20, 2009
i do a version of the Ego change, where i slowly wave my hand over it and it changes, also a fantastic vanish, and I've done it 360 degrees surrounded with no flash

it's slow and pretty visual, you see the card on one side of my hand, as i wave it slowly across you can see it vanish as my hand is going across

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results