Your favorite effect of 2010

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
Whats your favorite effect from 2010? I dont personally buy alot of tricks but it would be fun to hear what other think. One trick that i bought and really liked is "Freak" because I use it alot and you always get great reactions.

So lets hear what you guys think.

Dec 6, 2009
OOh,definitely SMOKE by Alan Rorrison and DRESSCODE by Calen Morelli....not only its awesome but worth every penny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm going to have to say Crystal Clear Prediction. It is a stage prop for ESP demonstrations.

Attachments

• CrystalClearESP.jpg
    CrystalClearESP.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 47
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think I actually bought any new effects in 2010, it was mainly books, I got a deck of Sentinels, they came out this year, haha.

Jun 10, 2010
I don't think I actually bought any new effects in 2010, it was mainly books, I got a deck of Sentinels, they came out this year, haha.

There was one streaming video off RSVP a few days ago called Box Clever by James Brown. Relies on misdirection, and he pulled it off perfectly - he was VERY blatant with his loads. My favorite card effect in a while. Plus there was one Calen taught me a few months ago, think it's called Loaded 2.0 on his new DVD. Those two card to location routines have been very fun to perform and get great reactions.

Jun 28, 2009
I would have to say dresscode because i really didnt buy tricks in 2010 other than cards like sentinals and deck one.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Is there a list somewhere of all the effects released this year? or at least the more well known ones? cause I know my buying this year was a lot of older stuff as well... so I don't know

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results