Your favorite flourishes?

I want to know your favorite flourishes, preferably ones that you can do. I've learned as many as I can, but I haven't scratched the surface yet. I can do much, but I've failed to get the tornado cut and the Le Paul spread. I have a hard time getting the packet to spin and the spread to come evenly. My favorite thing to do is the molecule cut by D&D. Let me know yours and, if there a tutorial on YouTube or somewhere, I might check it out. Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

S.G.- that was a cool video, I really want to learn that thing where you spin one packet on top of another with one hand.

Punyesh- holy crap, you can actually do that? It's so difficult. I tried to learn it myself, didn't go so well.

Oct 27, 2011
India
Punyesh- holy crap, you can actually do that? It's so difficult. I tried to learn it myself, didn't go so well.

Yup. Many people may not believe me but that's what i started with. Most people i know of find doing the talon part the hardest. Even though I currently use the talon i had devised another method , which make it much easier and looks almost the same. i.e..
Just hold the packets in biddle grip with the thumb on the right corner, swing one packet to the side, curl your ring finger, grab it with your pinky, adjust your index finger andextend.Hope if you're willing to learn it you can use this method to build finger strength and get used to the rest of the cut. But i always go back to talon.
(Any for any of you wondering, Eye cut's release for free by bone ho, so this isn't exposure.)

And for tornado cut , check out this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3WIinGHKI

-Punyesh

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
S.G.- that was a cool video, I really want to learn that thing where you spin one packet on top of another with one hand.

At which point in the video? And thanks!

Yes, I had most trouble seperating the packs parrallel, if the talon is what that is. I've gotta try it now, thanks a lot. Oh, and I'm new, so friend me everyone, I don't know any flourishers, I've never met any.. I've been alone in this for over a year :(
Sg- at the very beginning and in the middle, you just made the pack go sideways and spin on the other, it's a popular flourish

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results