Your Favorite Living Magician?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
HEy everyone... i just wanted to know:
what is your favorite magician alive, why?, which if his effects do you like the most?

examples: david blaine, i dont know why, i like his frozen in time or stranger trick
(this is an example only not my opinion)

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
HEy everyone... i just wanted to know:
what is your favorite magician alive, why?, which if his effects do you like the most?

examples: david blaine, i dont know why, i like his frozen in time or stranger trick
(this is an example only not my opinion)

Derren Brown, his tricks cant be bought and taught by a ten year old on youtube, all of his tricks but the best "Paying with paper"

Feb 6, 2008
Hey.

My favourite magician is probably.. well its hard to say because i like to mix different styles. like i abseloutly love justin miller, wayne houchin and daniel garcia. those 3 guys are amazing.
Why?well simply because of the fallen, control, factory sealed,loops,bullet,stigmata, indecent and sinful.
I these 3 guys are doing amazing job and have a great impact on magic.

I hope i answered this question
and sorry for english its not my first language

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Either Wayne Houchin or Chris Kenner. Their work is so great, and it inspires me to create my own tricks.

Most of my tricks are usually based off of Chris' tricks from TOOC or the like. I just like his style.

Do I need an explanation for Wayne?

David

Aug 31, 2007
1. Sebastien Clergue because he takes care about plots.
2. Michael Weber because he is always one time ahead.
3. Homer Liwag because he takes care of each details.
4. Steve Forte, Zapach and Arnaud M because their card and dice work is truly terrific.

Sep 1, 2007
Montreal, Quebec
I would say Bill Malone. This guy is so funny.
Lennart Green is just amazing with cards too.

If I would have want to joke I would have say Cris Angel but I don't.

Oct 8, 2007
Criss Angel (yeah f***ing right)

No really, I like Gregory Wilson, funny guy, good material.

And of course, the one and only....
WAYNE HOOCHY-WOOCHIES! I don't need to explain why.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Gregory Wilson, Chris Kenner, Gazzo, Mac King... they're all hilarious and great. They all tie for first, I think. :D

Dec 24, 2007
Gregory Wilson. He is great. Funny and has some great cards. He is my type of performer. I also like David Willsiamson. He is hilarious and also has some nice effects.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, I doubt your whole life. ;) Seems like Greg Wilson is pretty darn popular with magicians and laymen alike.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Either Wayne Houchin or Chris Kenner. Their work is so great, and it inspires me to create my own tricks.

Most of my tricks are usually based off of Chris' tricks from TOOC or the like. I just like his style.

Do I need an explanation for Wayne?

David

Same here, except I'd add to that Lee Asher and Danny Garcia.
Danny because I like his work, a lot of it which I don't have but I wish I did.
Lee Asher because I just like him, he is very charismatic, he is a great performer.

I had something offensive here but I erased it, although I'm still wondering about the question.

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
Banachek...I would say he is just because of his work with Project Alpha. To think at 18 he astonished scientists and actually made them believe he had psychic powers. To me that is impressive!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results