Your Favourite Deck - Help Me

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
Hi. How are You doing, people? First of all let me just tell You that i know that there have probably been several similar threads but things change so that's why I don't enjoy reading 2 years old (or so) posts.
I'm ordering 20 to 25 decks this week and I would really like to know what decks do You find the best to work with. I wouldn't normaly ask for that, I would just buy them and check them out but since shipping to Lithuania costs like 100 bucks I just feel the need to be sured about my order. Right now I'm thinking of ordering 15 Tallys and 10 Arrcos because those are the only 'good' decks that I know about so please tell me: what is Your favourite deck and why? Which ones would You buy or wound't recommend to buy? I will mainly use them for flourishing but I might do some easy DL tricks or something...

Thank You!

Jul 14, 2008
I only use Bicycles for card magic in which you can buy a package of 9 decks at Costco. For flourishing, the deck I enjoy so much is the Tally Ho CIrcle Backs because they have a nice feel and a smooth finish.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I will echo Draven's post. I only use Red and Blue Bikes during performances / paid gigs. People are not suspicious and they are the most familiar to them.

I know all the custom deck lovers on here will bash me and say, "Well...there should be no suspicion with the custom decks if you know what you are doing and how you are presenting your magic."

I disagree. I am very good with my magic and every time I pull something out that is not a standard deck of bikes or tally's...people start asking questions.

Plus...you can't beat the price at Sam's club and Costco's.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I agree both with Draven and reverhart.

As reverhart already stated, people are most familiar with them.

I even had spectators think that my Bicycle Playing Cards is a "trick deck"...I wonder what they'll think and say if I take out a Custom Deck?, hmm

Inferno Kaiser

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
Thanks for sharing. And yes- for card magic I mainly use Bikes. But what about flourishes and XCM? Are there any cards based on that factor?

Thank you.

Jun 29, 2008
..... Just because you got upset they turned your thread to the kitty side doesn't mean you have to do the same to everyone else's :p

Jul 13, 2009
i love how more people post in this boring ass thread that can just be, you know, searched. Read something worth reading for once...

Well I could have been dingle berry about the search function, but I chose to welcome and keep the new one here instead of scare him away with a hostile post about using the search function.

I also love how people lump people together even though they are completely different then others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
i like using bicycle limited editions for card magic (even though they aren't really limited that much lol). For flourishing I really don't care what deck it is, as long as it fans ok.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results