Your Flourish Resources

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
hey everyone, i was thinking the other day how few resources for cardistry i really know about. I was wondering what each of you have within your own library of sources. i know about XB 1 and 2, The Encyclopedia, Cradle to the Grave, The system and the Trilogy. what else do you guys learn from? obviously there is your own original stuff but my point is there are unlimited amounts of magical sources but considerably less cardistry ones.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well Andrei's dvd is gonna be one but it hasn't come out yet. The Virts are gonna have a flourishing dvd but it also hasn't come out yet.. Also the The Code by Mattgic and Maxim is a good source. Lethal, madness and dangerous from d+M are also good sources.

Sep 1, 2007
If I'm being honest, the majority of my flourishes come from the "Everythingelse" DVD on the Trilogy. And most of Tudor's one-handed stuff. And some stuff from the System. And the Carnahan Fan.

Oct 8, 2007
I don't own any DVDs. I figure out stuff on my own (not slowing down videos though) and then modify it to my liking. Sometimes I just keep the move if I like it by itself.

And of course, some DN tutorials, youtube (original only please!), etc.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
n00bs.... please just go to www.flourishman.com and buy the companion DVDs. there is a ****load of moves in therr.

first off, i accept that i am a n00b into cardistry, you are LEET i am n00b but one day i shall smite you. i have the encyclopedia all ordered up cause i know its the bible and all. thanks for the idea though, do you think the dvd's are really that important? and i was just trying to compile a list of resources.

Jan 31, 2008
first off, i accept that i am a n00b into cardistry, you are LEET i am n00b but one day i shall smite you. i have the encyclopedia all ordered up cause i know its the bible and all. thanks for the idea though, do you think the dvd's are really that important? and i was just trying to compile a list of resources.

The dvds are resources! lol, they have, lots of moves and ideas.... therefore they are resources....

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
The dvds are resources! lol, they have, lots of moves and ideas.... therefore they are resources....

i wasn't doubting that they are resources, just trying to express that im trying to get all the resources people have, not just a suggestion for one good one of the best. haha, but thanks, i will look into the dvd's more closely

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results