Your local scene

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Who are the lesser-known coin guys that live near you, that might inspire you or help you out? What makes them great? Let's shed some light on the great coin magicians out there who choose not to be in the spotlight.

Scott.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Well, I'm more of a card guy myself, but there is one guy that I know named Scotty (also a card guy) I met when I first moved to my current location. We met literally by accident because I overheard someone talking about the Amazing Jonathan, so being a magician, that sparked my interest. (not everyday do you hear laymen talking about magicians other than the ever-popular Criss Angel vs. David Blaine rivalry) Anyway about a month after meeting him I saw him less and less and heard people saying that my tricks were better than his... It was kinda bittersweet because it's always good to hear that you're really good at what you do, but I think he felt threatend by me and decided to get lost. I've never understood the rivalry between any two magicians... If a magician is thought to be better than another, it should push the "lesser" magican to sharpen his skills... Anyway, that's my story.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results