Your routine

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Why should anyone bother writing out their routine?

1) So you can steal it?
2) So we can waste more time typing it up when you could have simply used the search function?
3) Who really cares?

Jul 8, 2008
I'm going to have to agree though. I don't feel comfortable writing out my full routine for somebody I know nothing about. I don't know your full intentions as of now, but if you are looking for "inspiration" then I'm not the one to look at because I trust that many times when we look for inspiration, that "inspiration" ends up right in our acts. If you are interested in routines and acts, check out Joshua Jay's new book, there is a chapter in there that goes over entire acts that can run you 30 minuts if you know a little bit of theater or embelishment. Might be worth to look at for some royalty free "inspiration" ;)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'm going to have to agree though. I don't feel comfortable writing out my full routine for somebody I know nothing about. I don't know your full intentions as of now, but if you are looking for "inspiration" then I'm not the one to look at because I trust that many times when we look for inspiration, that "inspiration" ends up right in our acts. If you are interested in routines and acts, check out Joshua Jay's new book, there is a chapter in there that goes over entire acts that can run you 30 minuts if you know a little bit of theater or embelishment. Might be worth to look at for some royalty free "inspiration" ;)

What's the Joshua Jay book? Is it Magic: The Complete Course? Cuz that has some good routines put into it.

Anyways, back on topic. Normally i don't do routines if i'm doing stuff at school or what, i just do single tricks. But if it's a more formal setting, i have 3 close-up routines set-up and 1 stage routine. I wont tell you the routines cuz i have worked very hard to put them together correctly and i dont want anyone stealing them.

Jul 16, 2008
well i just wondering trying to get ideas for a new routie i am trying to create that is more advanced then my last one so other your any books other then strong magic would you recommend

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results