Your Version of New and Old Effects...

Hey guys, I mean no disrespect to anybody here. But, through the videos I have seen on youtube and in this media section. I have seen tivo 2.0, tivo, and any other clique effect out now. So what are your versions of some new effects, or older favorites.

my editing due to confusion... ace of spades nailed it, Some videos here are just registrations of what is posted on videos like the trilogy, and anything off of E dvds. I would like to see more original videos, but sometimes some people don't have videos to record or maybe t11 won't validate. But that doesn't mean the community shouldn't know about the originality of there effects. I hope this is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he wants to see some more original videos. Not of the same tricks over and over again. He says he has seen many videos of tivo 2.0 and tivo by Dan and Dave Buck.

I think he is asking for more originality in the videos. Also, I think he wants to hear some ideas for videos you guys have.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

-Michael

You want originality?

Here is a fine example of it:

http://media.theory11.com/1034-Andrei's-THE'ME

--Jim

Yeah, I do think it's kind of unfair to say something like their is no originality.

I have seen countless videos in our media section with new ideas or methods. I have also seen some performances over and over again. I do think there is a lack or originality in some videos and I think people put out videos before the videos are ready to be produced. More thought should be putting more thought into videos.

And Jim gives a great example here of a great video. It contains all original moves. I have not seen any of these things do before. I think Andrei's video obviously contained a lot of hard work and effort. He mentions in the description he put a tremendous amount of time and work into it. He deserves a lot of credit for it too.

So, I think there is a lot of originality ready to come in 2008 and I personally cannot wait to see what's yet to come.

-Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results