YouTube Petition!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
OK guys...today i had an idea!
why dont we start a petition, with a list of names of people who think that all magic - related exposure should be banned form youtube...
if the video reveals any secrets or how to perform a trick/flourish, it should be banned!
if this works out i will send the petition to other sites to...

so heres what we're gonnna do,
just post here saying something along the lines that you agree with trying to have exposure banned from youtube.
i will keep a word doc with everyones name and then after a while email it to youtube!

Hope this works out!

-BRad

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
We tried something similar at the Ellusionist forums a few months back. Unfortunantly they weren't able to do much of anything about it. I wish that it was as easy as signing a petition, but I'm afraid it will take a lot more than that.

Your brother in magic,

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
hey...if we get enough people we might be able to do something.....and hey tis worth the try...i know im tired of performing for people...then htem later coming back to me and saying..."i figured out how you did that trick...i saw it on youtube!"

hey its worth a try!

Sep 1, 2007
hey...if we get enough people we might be able to do something.....and hey tis worth the try...i know im tired of performing for people...then htem later coming back to me and saying..."i figured out how you did that trick...i saw it on youtube!"

hey its worth a try!

We need A LOT of sigs.

Sep 1, 2007
The time and energy you spend collecting those signatures could have been spent becoming a better magician.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
wanna kn ow how much time it has taking me so far...all of 5 minutes....and how do you know i am not happy with or content with what i can do...huh?

Sep 1, 2007
wanna kn ow how much time it has taking me so far...all of 5 minutes....and how do you know i am not happy with or content with what i can do...huh?

I was speaking rhetorically.

Let me put it this way.

I saw exposure and worked harder than before to improve my skills and presentation to the point where I could fool people who already knew the method.

That is a couple hundred steps taken to achieve a goal I should have had in the first place.

You are going online attempting to resurrect a plan that has yet to work despite all the repeated failed attempts at making it work in an effort to make bored rich white kids stop being bored rich white kids.

That is a couple hundred steps take to achieve nothing.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I was speaking rhetorically.

You are going online attempting to resurrect a plan that has yet to work despite all the repeated failed attempts at making it work in an effort to make bored rich white kids stop being bored rich white kids.

That is a couple hundred steps take to achieve nothing.

okay...i just lost what little respect i had for...

do you realize that instead of sitting there on a PC posting on threads were noone wants you, you could have been out performing...or are you just that arrogant?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results