YouTube...

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hey guys. So I was on youtube looking at some magicians and I realized something. Almost every single magician channel is some guy who can only perform for a camera. Or at least that's all we can tell from the videos. You usually just see hands performing a trick and almost never see live performances so you really can't see their performance style and there's really no way for them to know what to improve on. And its pretty boring to see hands performing a trick and not a real person performing for real people. So here's my idea. I want to make a channel. Not just a normal channel but a collab channel, because I can't do it alone. I want to get together with a couple other magicians (or a lot) and post videos of performances for real people. I think its a good idea and if you agree send me a message and reply. :)

-Aaron

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hmmm, I feel like this could be a good thing. I can do it.. But not right at the moment... I have to get my camera fixed and all that jazz. But count me in pretty soon.

blake.

If you like live performances check out my channel =] All I do is live performances (also in my module box I have links to a few other "live" YouTube magicians)

If you make this channel feel free to link to me and I will DEFF return the favor

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results