Zenneth Kok - The Philosopher's Stone

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hey,
Some of you may have heard of Zenneth Kok, a magician from Hong Kong. He is in my opinion one of the best in Asia.
But i was wondering if anyone has any info on his new 2 DVD set called The Philosopher's Stone. Its fully on Card Magic, and considering his old material, should kill everyone.
So yea... any info would be nice

Feb 15, 2008
Lolz lets hope I win the thing at his Jam Session XD.

The following is from his blog:

Philosopher's Stone Pre-Orders!!!

It's been ages since my last update of the blog, yeah, that's because I have been working really hard on the Philosopher's Stone double dvd boxed set!

Here you go for the trailer:

http://www.vimeo.com/2705245

There are two dvds in this set, namely: Transformation & Revelation

In these two dvds I have explained some of the most practical, original colour changes and visual productions that I know of, as well as routines that use these moves.

I personally am excited about the production of this DVD set too, as I had very professional filming crew from Beijing Film Academy and post editing team from Hong Kong to work on this release, I am proud to say that you will be receiving one of the highest production value magic instructional DVDs today.

Disk One: Transformation

The Wave, Isolation Change, Sandwhich Pass, Rotation Change, Basic Zen Change, Zen Change V.1, Zen Change V.2, Zen Change V.3,

Erdnase Transformation, Outjogged Erdnase, Crazy Erdnase, Double Revelation(performance only),

It's Show Time (under the watch change by Bernard Bilis)

3 Times 3 [2nd Time], 3 Times 3 [4th Time]

Disk Two:

One Two Punch (Mirror Move and Variations, Snappy Revelation & Variations)

Poker in the Eyes, In the Hand Cross 4 &5, World Record Aces,

Instant Collectors & The Zendwich,

Room for Maneuvers( by Peter Duffie, performance only)

Zendwich Aces (performance only)

This double dvd boxed set will be selling for $65 USD + Shipping & Handling, but now I am offering a pre-order deal now, for those who are interested in purchasing this double dvd boxed set, please send $60 USD to misdirectionassembly@live.com
and that is shipping& handling included!

For those who know about my works, I am sure you'll be more than happy for this new release; for those who are not faimilar with my previous releases, feel free to decide when you hear the quotes and testimonials from some of the world's best cardmen.

Keep your eyes on the updates, they are coming soon!

Thanks,
Zenneth

Oh, and do you know where his shop is? I think I saw a vid of him perform a trick with chopsticks at his shop FULL of cards XD

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Yes we all got the joke haha
and Clive, youre going to the Jam? and youre gonna join in M.O.V.E? gonna be hard as balls man...

Feb 15, 2008
Yes we all got the joke haha
and Clive, youre going to the Jam? and youre gonna join in M.O.V.E? gonna be hard as balls man...

lolz idk... I want the DVD set!!! Yeah, maybe there will be people noobier :D Should be able to go to the jam anyways.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
maybe...
i doubt it though
I think im pretty noob compared to people Ive hung out with
I dont think the Set is the prize... isit?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results