Zippo Tricks?

Dec 6, 2010
I started colledcting zippos about one year ago, and have I think 8 now.. I naturally was amazed by the tricks that I saw on youtube, so I started there on youtube and tried learning some basic moves, so I got some stuff down (like the ones that use the motion of pencil twirling cause I already know a few of those). It's really fun to practice, but I suggest to practice with ones that don't have fluid in them at first, but then go on and use some fire. I don't know the specific moves that I know, but type in zippo tricks in youtube if you havent already and there are a lot if I remember correctly. Also, warning, don't practice with fire when there is a fan above... I didnt know my fan was on and tried doing the most basic trick where you hold the lighter against your middle finger and ring finger with your thumb while making the "rock on" symbol I guess it is, and you flick open the lid and start the fire with your pointer finger.. I did that and the fan blew my flame all over my hand and it hurt cause I couldnt drop the lighter or I would have to say bye to my house, so it took me a couple of seconds to close the lid with my other hand cause of the position the lighter was in, but all is good....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results