Holiday contest win response

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, hopefully this is the correct subforum for this question.
At the end of december, I won the card collection with spinning the wheel. I emailed support and a week later got a reply to send my address info, which I did. 3 weeks later I hadn’t heard anything yet, so I emailed support again. It has been almost a week since then again and still no response, so I’m posting here to see if something went wrong.

Dec 12, 2022
Hi, pretty much the exact thing happened to me too. I'm not sure how it works, but maybe they wait until the contest is over to ship all the prizes won in the contest. I've read past posts here about similar things happening, so I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully they'll be shipped out once the contest ends, I'm not sure when that is though.

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply, that’s reassuring. i’m not in a hurry to receive it or anything, just want to make sure it doesn’t get forgotten

Dec 12, 2022
Of course! It was reassuring for me too to know that it happened to us both, so I'm more certain now that it wasn't a mistake.

Neapersonal

Elite Member
Nov 11, 2016
At the end of december, I won the card collection with spinning the wheel. I emailed support and a week later got a reply to send my address info, which I did. 3 weeks later I hadn’t heard anything yet, so I emailed support again. It has been almost a week since then again and still no response, so I’m posting here to see if something went wrong.
I hope you got your prize, if not leave your phone number for someone in customer service to call you back, they have been responsive to me in the past.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Apologies for the delay there! We've had issues in the past of people trying to cheat the system and break contest rules, so we wanted to make sure every prize winner was legitimate. Check your email!

Dec 29, 2018
Apologies for the delay there! We've had issues in the past of people trying to cheat the system and break contest rules, so we wanted to make sure every prize winner was legitimate. Check your email!
Just saw the email, everything seems to be in order now. Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results