Magic 101 kit vs. Ellusionist

Jul 2, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I have been debating which magic kit to get, and I can't decide between Ellusionist's Insane Magic kit or Theory 11's Magic 101 kit. The t11 kit is more in my price range, but I would like to know what I'm getting with it. Pros and cons between it and Ellusionist's kit would be appreciated.

PeterB69

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2023
Mobile, AL
I own both products. I only just began my magic journey a few months ago, so am very much still a novice at this, but here are my thoughts:

T11's Magic 101 is exceptionally well put together, flowing from one performance & explanation video to a 'tips' video, and right on to the next trick, all with the excellent Blake Vogt. You get two decks of cards, access to the videos (8 tricks & many tips), and some extra goodies in the box.

Ellusionists' Insane set provides access to 30+ tutorial and performance videos by several different artists and a bunch of gimmicks ranging from cards to coins and other items. While this set doesn't have the 'interconnected' feel of Magic 101, it is a very good, varied group of tricks.

I don't think you can go wrong with either (or both!) of these sets, to be honest. As a beginner, I've definitely gotten a lot out of both.

Reactions: JoshL8
Jul 2, 2019
I own both products. I only just began my magic journey a few months ago, so am very much still a novice at this, but here are my thoughts:

T11's Magic 101 is exceptionally well put together, flowing from one performance & explanation video to a 'tips' video, and right on to the next trick, all with the excellent Blake Vogt. You get two decks of cards, access to the videos (8 tricks & many tips), and some extra goodies in the box.

Ellusionists' Insane set provides access to 30+ tutorial and performance videos by several different artists and a bunch of gimmicks ranging from cards to coins and other items. While this set doesn't have the 'interconnected' feel of Magic 101, it is a very good, varied group of tricks.

I don't think you can go wrong with either (or both!) of these sets, to be honest. As a beginner, I've definitely gotten a lot out of both.
Thank you very much! Maybe I'll start with T11 because it is more affordable. Then move on to Ellusionist's Insane Magic Tricks sometimes down the road.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results