Saturday Night Contest - Earth Day!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Monday is Earth Day, so to help celebrate this beautiful planet we love, we thought it would be a great opportunity to get creative using nature as the inspiration.

Your challenge this week is to capture a deck of cards, or even your favorite action shot with a deck of cards, outside and in nature in some way. It can be somewhere like the forest, or even a busy city street downtown. We just want you to get outside and capture your shot!

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 (or upload it directly here), and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 21st. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all entries and decide on a winner. Winner will be chosen based on overall creativity and execution.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 3 Decks of Animal Kingdom Playing Cards, and 3 Decks of Charity Water Playing Cards, shipped on the house.

Good luck!

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
“Was this your card?” This little House Sparrow is helping me celebrate Earth Day. And it was my card!

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    430.2 KB · Views: 28
Sep 3, 2022
Still have snow up in Alaska, but I did my best, lol.

Edit: No trees were harmed in the shooting of this photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0902 2 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0902 2 Large.jpeg
    643 KB · Views: 31
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results