DanandDave products

Will the Buck's be coming out with other products than the Trilogy on T11? I have heard that they are developing their own deck can't wait for that.

Also, Chris Kenner: I was just wondering how many Jerry's decks do you have? I just wanted an exact number because I heard someone say a thousand and you said a large stash so I just thought it would be cool to know an exact number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 5, 2007
Oh yeah man, I can't wait for those cards either. In the artist video for the Bucks they said that people all around have gotten to know them for their flourishes... but not their tricks, now it's time.

So I definitely think they'll be coming out with a lot of new material here on t11. I can't wait :)

I don't think they'll come out with another massive package like The Trilogy anytime soon...but maybe they will, surprise me! ;)

As for the cards, sounds sweet, I'm guessing there are no pictures thus far, but can't wait to see them.

Also, Chris Kenner: I was just wondering how many Jerry's decks do you have? I just wanted an exact number because I heard someone say a thousand and you said a large stash so I just thought it would be cool to know an exact number.

You think he counts them? He has so many that he could use them as dollar bills at a strip club. Or so the legend says.

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas
Hmmm, from jerry nuggets to strip clubs, okay. Like Avancer said, I dont think they'll be doing anything huge in a while but probably some downloads, but only the theory 11 dudes really know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results