What tricks would you do in school?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I want to do some hard hitting tricks in school.
I'm a senior and the days are counting down, about 8 left.
I want to be remembered, so if you guys could care to share some tricks that got insane reactions, that would be awesome.

I've done some searching, but didn't find a thread like this.
Don't tell me tricks I can do, tell me tricks to do that are amazing.
I have many DVD's, but the problem is I forget many of them.
So name a few for me that are AMAZING as a trademark to be remembered.

P.S. I have an assembly tomorrow!

Thanx

-Dan

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I don't know much about stage magic, but here are a couple tricks you can do for maybe 20 people and be remembered for it:

-Any large levitation. Don't do like Balducci, but something like Icarus or Criss Angel.
-Gutbuster, I think its by Andrew Mayne. Maybe you want to get a stooge or even two?
-FLOW WILL KILL, but you can only do it to like 10 people maximum
-If you can get any kind of Fire Magic that is visible
-Any animal production. Buy a bird or parakeet and with some misdirection and a story you can produce it

That is all i have for you right now, but as I remember more I'll tell you

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I don't know much about stage magic, but here are a couple tricks you can do for maybe 20 people and be remembered for it:

-Any large levitation. Don't do like Balducci, but something like Icarus or Criss Angel.
-Gutbuster, I think its by Andrew Mayne. Maybe you want to get a stooge or even two?
-FLOW WILL KILL, but you can only do it to like 10 people maximum
-If you can get any kind of Fire Magic that is visible
-Any animal production. Buy a bird or parakeet and with some misdirection and a story you can produce it

That is all i have for you right now, but as I remember more I'll tell you

These are great ideas, but I think I mis lead some of you.
I meant just regular tricks to perform with a deck of cards. I have an assembly tomorrow, but I wont be performing on stage. I think I'll just get a bunch of people crowded to see something.

What are the best card tricks that can ever be done with a large number of people with a reg deck of bikes?

Sep 1, 2007
California
Any of these, but involve your aduince(sp?). Always have them touch, hold, sandwich, and keep cards. Gaffs would be bad if you get caught, but good luck.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
seeing your doing a stage trick do card to mouth on a teacher, do a comedy act. also do David copperfields vanish egg thing , people will remeber that

Jun 2, 2008
Try "Ice Breaker". Can't remember the book I learned it from, (someone help me please? :) ) but it kills, and you can get about three people involved. David Blaine did a version for some football team, (don't know which).Sell it right, and it kills.

Jan 24, 2008
Here is what I would go with...

Haunted deck
Bizarre Twist
Invisible palm
Witness
Indecent

And you can never go wrong with the Ambitious card.

Nov 6, 2007
Well I performed for 2 of my school's assemblies and got great reactions both times around. I already posted the restless lady routine I did but I also did McDonald's Aces combined with Maxitwist. I have a video of it on my youtube page. (click me)

Good luck man and be sure to tell us how it went. Get some footage if you can!

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
If you want to perform this tomorrow, preparing this quickly is really not advisable. Be remembered because you gave a **** about your grades, your teachers, and your fellow students - not because of a magic trick. But if you had to press me for a memorable trick, NONE of these other suggestions beat putting a signed card on the ceiling. You'll be remembered for as long as the card stays on the ceiling which is a long, long time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results