My ClipShift Performance

An amateur learns the trick until he can get it right, a professional learns the trick until he can´t get it wrong.

I always go by that golden rule. And if the one who knows the trick can see how you do it then when i start watching it closer(what i wont) i think i could figure it out too.

Jan 31, 2008
The clipshift always astounded me because the same thing can be done with a modified ohtp....

Still, good performance, I don't have the dvd, but I'll tell you it looks a bit fishy when you bend/shake the deck so much....

Mar 24, 2008
Darian,

I agree I do a OHTP now that looks pretty darn good. However I think the ClipShift uses a diffrent method to acomplish the same thing. I have the DvD on order so I guess i will know soon :)

-Altrez

Sep 1, 2007
The clipshift always astounded me because the same thing can be done with a modified ohtp....

Still, good performance, I don't have the dvd, but I'll tell you it looks a bit fishy when you bend/shake the deck so much....

But you end clean with a Clipshift.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Recently I've been using a modified OHTP a friend of mine showed me, that gives you almost instantaneous clean-up, but the only problem with the top palm in general that I have is that you cannot curl your first finger unless you have very large hands. The Clipshift lets you hold the deck like you would during normal biddle/end grip.

I have to agree with everybody, it was a good performance, but try to cut down on the bending and shaking of the deck. It makes it looks fishy. If you watch Dan and Davie (yes I said Davie) or Chad do it, you can see they only shake the deck as the move actually happens.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results