White Centurions?

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Just get Black Split Spades; it's basically the same effect.

I can look at David Blaine's face for only a few minutes, before getting queazed. Great cards: I still say the Jack of Clubs is Daniel Garcia and the Queen of Clubs is Katie Egleston. Can't convince me otherwise.

I'm such a geek. I'm buying Blueprint just so I can get a closer look at the cards. They sweet. Katie: I can has White Centurions?

Aug 31, 2007
Crap, now you tempt me with more cards to buy!!!?!?!?!?!?!

I already have to buy 6 of Dnd's deck, more Split Spade lions, and now these.

Your making me broke guys.

Sep 1, 2007
I'd kill for some white guardians.

Lets just hope they don't do the black ghost thing and only give them away on special occasions.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think it going to be another BGD thing because why would the artists post about how awesome they are.
I think it's to hype them up to become mad expensive and make you want to have these.

But wutev, it's all good either way.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I actually think they will make them available to buy them.
Cost, I don't know, but I don't think they will make the 'special occasion' deck.
They got plenty of Brown Wynn for that, I'm sure...
I hope I'm not wrong...

Jul 23, 2008
Placerville Ca.
I was watching the preview video for the 1on1 on Chris Kenner's Blue print,
and I noticed that Chris is using Centurions with a white back instead of black.

is this one of the "Over 17 rough draft concepts and prototypes" stated on the Centurions page and if so is there any way to get them?

if so I'd like to know

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lol you people should lookup "george carlin advertizing"

basically he goes over tons of slogans advertizers use so they can slowly inster the advertizing [edited] further up your unsuspecting [edited].

notice how people who work for t11 say stuff like
"best cards ive ever felt"
"they look amazing" and stuff

does anybody else notice this is said for EVERY product.

Its because they know you people are dumb enough to fall for it. Its cards, they are in all likely hood the same as other centurions.

**** you people are gullable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results