Angel Concept

Sep 1, 2007
if you need a tutorial on how to put a card on your thumb it's going to be really hard for you to get advanced in flourishing.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Nothing to do with moisture. I can do it with the driest thumb...
It's all about inertia.
(I got wise tips from Mr. Ho ^^)
-Eugene

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
you mean you got tips from THE kevin ho?

seriously, just put a little bit of peanut butter on your thumb, and then push down on the top card, and voila!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
if you need a tutorial on how to put a card on your thumb it's going to be really hard for you to get advanced in flourishing.

I can get a card on my thumb lol. Its just when i try to do that with only one hand, the only way i can do it is by pushing the card off, turning my hand over, and turning it back, and that leaves me in the angel position. I'm just trying to see where i can learn to do that, but without turning the thumb over. Btw, i can do pretty much everything else with the angel (spins, catches and i'm working on the display)

I can get a card on my thumb lol. Its just when i try to do that with only one hand, the only way i can do it is by pushing the card off, turning my hand over, and turning it back, and that leaves me in the angel position. I'm just trying to see where i can learn to do that, but without turning the thumb over. Btw, i can do pretty much everything else with the angel (spins, catches and i'm working on the display)

If you mean doing it in a swift action then I might help you. First the cards need to be in good broken in condition. You basically need to swing your hand swiftly up. It's in a quick wave of the hand up. Keep the thumb stable and with the wrist and fingers get the card to land on your thumb and move your fingers down. Hope you understand what I was writing. I'm sure bone will make a tut soon.

Sep 1, 2007
Holding a break or pushing the cards over helps you get the actions down, but once you've mastered that work on doing it with no break.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Well, Kevin Ho met Bone a while back, and from there he learned Angel -The sexy method. So this year I met Kevin. We went to a local McDonalds for Air Conditioning, and I start performing Angel. And he told me... " Don't use sweat to balance it. It's all about intertia"

So... Yeah.
Hope this helps.

-Eugene

Sep 1, 2007
Well, Kevin Ho met Bone a while back, and from there he learned Angel -The sexy method. So this year I met Kevin. We went to a local McDonalds for Air Conditioning, and I start performing Angel. And he told me... " Don't use sweat to balance it. It's all about intertia"

So... Yeah.
Hope this helps.

-Eugene
You need a small amount of moisture just to get the card to lift though, but its 90% intertia as you say.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results