In the Beginning there were Coins... Any good?

Aug 24, 2008
There >
Hey guys, I've been recently attracted to coin magic for some reason and I'd like to know if this DVD by Jay Noblezada is any good?

The reviews in PM look really good but I thought I'd ask here as well.

Thanks! :D

Well if by interested you mean you're new or haven't even started, I highly reccommend getting JB Bobo's Modern Coin Magic. On the topic of ITBTWC...I don't own it so I can't give you any accurate thoughts on it.

~PaCo

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know why everyone is saying Noblezada when David Roth is one of the best living coin workers, along with David Stone! Also, Bobo is the best resource, I kept on trying to read it, and failing because I would get bored, but now that i'm going through it, I found a gem in winged sliver, and i've made two routines.

May 24, 2008
I don't know why everyone is saying Noblezada when David Roth is one of the best living coin workers, along with David Stone! Also, Bobo is the best resource, I kept on trying to read it, and failing because I would get bored, but now that i'm going through it, I found a gem in winged sliver, and i've made two routines.

First of all, Roth is THE best not one of them. Get bobo's book as it is a resource that you can carry around with you and has tons of great material. If you have the money, also get David Roth's Expert Coin Magic Made Easy Volume 1 "Basic Coin Magic" and progress through the series. He truly does make some magnificent effects easy and effective. I would pass on INTBTWC because imo you cant move from beginner to expert in just one DVD.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, if just starting, I would go through Bobo's first... The coin man's bible, as they say...

But, I mean, I'm a fairly advanced coin worker, and I still think ITBTWC look's fine... All very basic, simple, but it looks like Noblezada's collected a bunch of good ideas, and it's very well presented.

I would say try it out...

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results