Voting Open for Original Color change

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Not sure if you noticed yousebars, but the two methods are definitely different - just look at their covering actions. In any case, it's not unusual for people to arrive at the same technique independently of each other - though I don't believe it's so in this case.

Jul 13, 2008
I'm sorry, Ahbeeahpo, but every time I see you do magic on the battle system, it's always a joke. At least this time you actually did a trick. I'm voting for magicman2292.

Aug 25, 2008
stilll looks pretty much the same to me, altho magicman has better camerawork, lighting, and video editing.--for a better presentation. And I'm really not sure if this is an original trick, I've seen Huo Wa do a similar trick in which he pulls down the card w/ his ring finger, concealing it from view in his right hand, then he cleans it up w/ his left hand and puts it on the other side of the deck. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2008
WELL THATS OFFENSIVE! you have offended my family and now you must apologize!!! black man!
Ok, I don't know if you're joking or not, because you're never serious about anything on these forums . . . but if you aren't, maybe this thread needs to be closed.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Ahbeeahpo, you act like a very young, immature, childish person. Therefore, we must either assume that you are merely a child trapped in the body of a young teenager, or a person who just doesn't want to act serious.

In any case, I'm telling you that you need to grow up if you want to gain any kind/amount of respect from other members on these forums.

As to the topic at hand, I voted for magicman.

Regards,
Ben

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
LOL you guys are so serious about this. I dunno if you guys read the rules or not, but one of them says "have fun". I thought the webshooting thing at the end was absolutely hilarious. I would've voted for Ahbeeahpo if the battle wasn't entitled "original color change" ROFL

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
stilll looks pretty much the same to me, altho magicman has better camerawork, lighting, and video editing.--for a better presentation. And I'm really not sure if this is an original trick, I've seen Huo Wa do a similar trick in which he pulls down the card w/ his ring finger, concealing it from view in his right hand, then he cleans it up w/ his left hand and puts it on the other side of the deck. Just my 2 cents.

fyi, thats not my method...i think its ahbeahpo's method...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results