Fake Bees Look Real

Jun 25, 2008
Grr....

I got one like that too, it really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really, ticked me off:mad:

and they feel really bad too, eek!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
For making a deck of cards?

I don't think you would win...;)
Not unless the designs are copyrighted, which is the case. Therefore, USPCC will win and you'll get money to the amount of your purchase. Nothing more, nothing less. Notify the USPCC but don't try to get any money out of it because you'll probably end up spending more money on lawyers and stuff...

Aug 7, 2008
damn, i bought one of these fake ones during my trip to china. haha. i thought all bees were crap after buying a deck, i guess it was fake, thanks for the vid and thread ^^

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Not unless the designs are copyrighted, which is the case. Therefore, USPCC will win and you'll get money to the amount of your purchase. Nothing more, nothing less. Notify the USPCC but don't try to get any money out of it because you'll probably end up spending more money on lawyers and stuff...

Yes, but that's oinly if theyre EXACTLY the same. Are they? or do they look alittle different. Oh wait, right, the name's also copyrighted. But who do you sue?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results