Panic//Looking for the Perfect Clean-Up Look Inside!

I thought this forum fit the best since it is card magic.

I've devised a very clever way to basically clean-up any evidence of the gimmick used in Panic. It requires not much sleight at all and is done with cover and invisible to the spectator and looks completely natural, and also has mis-direction added so the odds of them seeing the move is very unlikely. I would wish not to post this directly on the boards due to the fact all of us here are trying our best to keep magic secrets revealed at a minimum. So if you would like to know my method (you can use it if you want, I'm just saying it's what I've done and I've never been caught on it) PM me and I will tell you the moves you need to do. Thanks for reading :).

-RA69

I'm aware of that, I will just say "The gimmicked cards" It gives no specified information so they don't know in what exact way the gimmick is, since everyone knows it's a gimmick, thats not really "spoiling" it.

-RA69

The easiest clean up is to do the show, then just cop out as you table spread.

That really depends on what setting you're in. If you're talking of a stage-setting then yes, that may work well -- but in most "cusual" cases, you'll find that to be rather tricky. No pun intended. At all. For real. Well, maybe just a little. :)

As for my opinion, I find Aaron's suggested handling on the DVD to "clean up" was perfect on its own accord. I have seem him perform this multiple times live- following with 'normal' effects from his book The Paper Engine. Each time I saw this, I could not tell what was happening. As a result, I feel his method works wonders; even a magician (myself) could not work this out.

Hope this helps,
Jordan

That really depends on what setting you're in. If you're talking of a stage-setting then yes, that may work well -- but in most "cusual" cases, you'll find that to be rather tricky. No pun intended. At all. For real. Well, maybe just a little. :)

As for my opinion, I find Aaron's suggested handling on the DVD to "clean up" was perfect on its own accord. I have seem him perform this multiple times live- following with 'normal' effects from his book The Paper Engine. Each time I saw this, I could not tell what was happening. As a result, I feel his method works wonders; even a magician (myself) could not work this out.

Hope this helps,
Jordan

Yes his handling is great also, I'm not ragging on it one bit, he is the pro, I just thought of a technique I like to use that's more comfortable with my style.. I'm just saying if people want to give out the cards for examination and the deck for examination I think this works well. Also Jordan I love your videos in the media section your amazing at Cardistry, simply stunning.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results