Who are on the Split Spades court cards?

Dec 3, 2008
I know that there are probably threads on this already but i can't find it so sorry. But who are the people in the court cards in the split spades deck? i know that the King of Spades is David, and that the Jack of Spades is Houdini but who are the other cards?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
LOL brad christian haha

I do believe that two of the queens, if not all of the face cards, represent people close to DB. One queen, his mother, one his, at the time model GF, Lonneke Engel, (she came up with the idea for the split spade logo), one king is DB and one Bill Kalush, I think one of the Jacks is Dan White (magic consultant) and one may be James of DB associates.

found that in some forums so i think this is it

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
I know there are a few threads on this already, but as far as I know there is no definitive answer, some have been identifed but not all. One is blaine, one is dan white, two queens are speculated to be his mother and/or wife. Two of them, a king a queen seem to be the regualr bicycle faces. If you do a search i'm sure there will be more info in another thread.

I know that there are probably threads on this already but i can't find it so sorry. But who are the people in the court cards in the split spades deck? i know that the King of Spades is David, and that the Jack of Spades is Houdini but who are the other cards?

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=5224

Take a deck of Tally Ho Playing cards and look at all the court cards...you will be enlightened when you compare the face cardz of both decks...

Rest regardz,
Dom Kabala.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results