Card Link Recommendations

Apr 10, 2009
England
I am looking for a good card link effect using two different cards, I don't like the ones that only use one card. I would llike one that after I have linked the two cards they can be examined. Thanks

Jan 13, 2008
There is a card link effect in the Art of Astonishment series, as well as in the UltraGaff. Try looking those up, see if they're what you're looking for. :)

D

Deleted member 2755

I would take a look at Immaculate Connection by Pual Harris in Art of Astonishment. I perform it all the time and is one of my favorite effects.

3 cards have a hole ripped into them. Then with a quick downward thrust, the cards are linked. With a quick blow, the cards unlink. Then with a "scooping" action, you scoop up the card again and the 3 are linked. You then rip them apart to unlink them and then restore the ripped area! You end with 3 cards with no ripped ends. Completely impromptu. Check out this performance from David Copperfield on television. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz-DvCbk_Kg

He uses the same patter that Paul suggests in his book. I don't. I just link the cards and let the magic speak for itself. :)

-Doug

Oct 18, 2008
The AoA set has a little series in it with a few diffrent card link illusions called " Connections ", all super awsome in method and performance, some moves are kinda un natural at points, but its all good :) .

Osmosis is a nice linking card effect, as well as Cardboard Connection.

:) Robert.

Dec 14, 2007
Paul Harris invented the effect, however there have been some jaw droppers since then. Roger Crabtree had a great version that was later released (with modified handling) by John Riggs. And Henning performed perhaps the best version ever on TV. Will let you guys dig around to find that. (It's too good. So if you know it, please - keep it truly underground.)

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results