My Own DVD

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
So, someone said that they would pay me to learn a trick that i did. I asked how much, they said 5 bucks. So I asked around and everyone said that they would buy a DVD of me showing how to do 5 really easy beginner tricks. So I wanted some suggestions on what tricks I should use.

Thanks,
Aaron

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Most tricks have their own creator. And if you do not ask permissions from those creators, it would be very disrespectful. Go and create your DVD only if you have your own creations, and even routines based on classic moves.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
As others have said, you cannot just go compile a DVD of effects (which were created by others) and then reap the rewards...primarily money.

That would be like me making a DVD of:

1.) Biddle
2.) Two Card Transpo
3.) Scotch and Soda
4.) Extreme Burn
5.) A Business card Effect

and then selling it for $5.00 to all of your friends and people you know.

You cannot do that. Well...technically you could but it is wrong.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
ok i get it so i should use tricks that i created because i have a few. but i was thinking of teaching some things like keycard or coin through table or the salt shaker through table. I'm sure those have creators but I cant find it anywhere

Apr 24, 2010
ok i get it so i should use tricks that i created because i have a few. but i was thinking of teaching some things like keycard or coin through table or the salt shaker through table. I'm sure those have creators but I cant find it anywhere

I think that doing that is sort of taking advantage. You can learn key card for free on ellusionist. Just point people in the right direction, dont profit off them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results